DRUG & ALCOHOL COUNSELORS
- Positions in Beaverton and Springfield
- Job Description
- Carrying a caseload of patients and engage in treatment planning. Planning and implementing patient interventions. Providing individual / group counseling and skills training as outlined in service plan and per productivity expectations.
- Provide timely and accurate clinical documentation including progress notes and session notes in compliance with agency and regulatory standards. Maintain the integrity of the electronic medical records system within individual scope of practice.
- Adhere to regulatory requirements and maintain professional, ethical, and behavioral standards of conduct, especially during critical periods.
- Required Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate clinical concepts and program outcomes.
- CADC-I certification or the ability to become certified within 6 months of hire.
- Relevant experience with addictions and/or mental health responsibilities.
- Education and/or training in drug and alcohol addictions programs.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Medical Insurance
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org