COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
News about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and its spread raises questions and concerns for everyone. Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that usually cause mild respiratory illnesses such as the common cold. Solutions Group NW is closely monitoring current updates from public health authorities. Public health officials advise to continue with normally recommended measures to prevent the spread of viruses.
Changes we have made to our services:
- Clients or staff with any COVID-19 like symptoms are required to stay home.
- All our staff members will wear face masks at all times.
- Our entire staff has been administered both doses of the COVID vaccine.
- We are conducting all individual and group sessions using Zoom audio-video conferencing platform. There is no cost to you – download the free app on any phone or computer to join the session with the meeting ID. Check your notification text or email for meeting ID for each specific session. If you unable to use this platform for any reason, please contact your counselor – you may be able to join by phone. No in-person attendance is currently being permitted.
- Drug screens (urinalysis tests) will require in-person visits.
- Our landlord is keeping some doors to our building locked at all times. If you have any reason to visit the office, please arrange for the visit prior to coming to the building. Upon arrival, if you find the door locked, please call us. We will verify the schedule to confirm your need to be in the building before allowing entrance.
- If you are entering our facility for any reason, you must wear a face mask for the duration of your visit. We are unable to allow you into the building without it.
- To avoid overcrowding in the office, there may be a delay in admitting clients into the building at times.
- Social distancing is recommended in the office. Physical markings on the floor assist with distancing.
- Hand sanitizer, tissue boxes and trash containers are available around the office for use of clients and staff.
- All payments are contactless and should be made online. Clients unable to access the internet may pay on the phone or when in the office.
There are simple things you can do to help your family and others stay healthy. Please take some time to review the following CDC guidelines:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice good respiratory hygiene, covering coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue that is then thrown away, followed by washing your hands.
- People with a fever should stay home.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Get your annual flu vaccine (to protect against flu).
Additional Resources for More Information: