We specialize in DUII treatment and education programs. We provide a full range of DUII services for which we are licensed and approved by the State of Oregon. This allows our clients to restore their driving privileges by satisfying court-mandated requirements of either diversion and/or conviction. Ask us about our weekend program for the DUII requirements so you can continue full time work during the week.
We accept Oregon Health Plan (CareOregon, Trillium and OpenCard) and most private insurance plans.
Each and every person enrolled with us will receive:
- A Comprehensive and interactive bio-psycho-social assessment that will in turn determine the appropriate level of individualized care
- Baseline Urine Drug Screening
- Comprehensive, Solutions-Focused, Individualized Treatment
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Education- interactive and tailored for the individual’s personal experience. Each client will be given the opportunity to develop an effective, individualized relapse prevention plan to help them successfully navigate early sobriety.
- DMV Completion Certificates, if needed
In addition, we are able to help the families of those affected by chemical dependency. We can provide education, support and resources that can open the channels for healthy communication.