We specialize in DUII treatment and education programs. To that end, we provide a full range of DUII services. Our agency is approved by the State of Oregon. All the DUII related services provided by us are licensed by the State of Oregon. This allows our clients to restore their driving privileges by satisfying court-mandated requirements of either diversion and/or conviction.
Each and every person enrolled with us will receive:
- A Comprehensive and interactive bio-psycho-social assessment that will in turn determine the appropriate level of individualized care
- Baseline Urine Drug Screening
- Comprehensive, Solutions-Focused, Individualized Treatment
- Group and Individual Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Education- interactive and tailored for the individual’s personal experience. Each client will be given the opportunity to develop an effective, individualized relapse prevention plan to help them successfully navigate early sobriety.
In addition, we are able to help the families of those affected by chemical dependency. We can provide education, support and resources that can open the channels for healthy communication.